Frequently Asked Questions/Answers
WE ARE OPEN
Phase Three Guidelines:
New Hours: Mon-Thur 5A-11P, Fri 5A-10P, Sat 6A-8P and Sun 8A-8P.
Available Amenities in Phase 3:
Kids Fun Zone
10GYM Kid’s Fun Zone Protocol:
- The temperature of all children will be taken prior to entering Kid’s Fun Zone.
- Any child with a temperature higher than 100.4 will not be allowed in Kid’s Fun Zone.
- Children are not allowed to bring outside toys or items into Kid’s Fun Zone.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter Kid’s Fun Zone EXCEPT for diaper changes.
- Kid’s Fun Zone Staff will ask children to wash their hands at regular intervals.
- Kid’s Fun Zone Cleaning and Disinfecting will be increased significantly.
Of course we need your help too! Here’s what you can do to keep yourself and others safe and healthy:
Anyone feeling sick MUST stay home.
- We recommend wearing a mask.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others at all times.
- Bring your own exercise mats.
- Wipe down all equipment with Virex disinfectant before and after use. Virex is for equipment only and should not be used for hand sanitizer. See label for instructions/use.
- Wash your hands often for 20 seconds.
- We recommend the use of hand sanitizer.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with your sleeve or a tissue. Be sure to wash your hands immediately after.
- Avoid hand to face contact.
- We recommend that persons more vulnerable or at-risk for COVID-19 as identified by the CDC or who have chronic medical conditions, take extra precaution or refrain from using the facility.
10GYM Temporary Phase Three FAQ
What are the hours of operation?
New Hours Starting June 15, Monday – Thursday 5 am to 11 pm, Friday 5 am – 10 pm, Saturday 6 am – 8 pm and Sunday 8 am to 8 pm. These hours allow 10GYM to do thorough cleaning and disinfecting nightly.
What amenities are not available yet?
Steam and Inhalation rooms remain unavailable until further notice. Various floor equipment is not available due to social distance spacing.
Do I need to wear a face mask while working out?
The Health Department and the CDC highly recommend the use of face masks while at the gym and we encourage it as well. All 10GYM staff will be wearing face masks.
What are your social distancing guidelines while in the club?
We are asking all members to maintain a 6-foot distance between themselves and others in the club. 10GYM has implemented procedures to help ensure these distancing guidelines are respected including visual reminders, area closures and staff to monitor and enforce these rules.
What else is 10GYM doing to keep the gyms clean?
We’re sanitizing all 10GYM facilities continuously with deeper cleans being performed around the clock. We’ve increased the frequency of our sanitizing and disinfecting assignments, particularly counter tops, doorknobs/handles, faucet handles, stair rails, doors, locker rooms, tanning areas, Kids Fun Zone and other areas members and staff may come in contact with. We are sanitizing our equipment with disinfectant at a much higher frequency.
What can I do to keep myself and others safe and healthy?
Wipe down all equipment with Virex disinfectant before and after use. Virex is for equipment only and should not be used for hand sanitizer. See label for instructions/use. Wash your hands often for 20 seconds. We recommend the use of hand sanitizer. Avoid hand to face contact.
What if I am in a vulnerable group at risk for COVID-19?
We recommend that persons more vulnerable or at-risk for COVID-19 as identified by the CDC or who have chronic medical conditions, take extra precaution or refrain from using the facility during phase one of Re-Opening.
If I am not feeling well, have a fever or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 what should I do??
You must stay home. You cannot enter 10GYM.
Membership Dues Questions? Please Email or Call
- 10gym.com “Contact Us” Form